Updated: Jun 29, 2021
Fresher and softer pulpy skin is everyone’s most fascinating dream. Regardless of all the acceptance, we all want clear and healthier skin instead of fairer but dead skin.
Whether your beliefs are, primary skincare is essential to cherish healthy skin with no apparent paleness, discoloration, scaling, or blemishes.
So, tell us what unique things you do to keep your skin healthier and fresher?
Maybe you love having some spa treatments once a month by taking some time out of your busy routine, but what about daily care? It’s better to invest in preserving the beauty rather than regaining it once it’s lost!
Chances are, either you aren’t following any skincare routines at all, or you are using chemical-made dangerous products on your skin.
I caught you, right?
No worries, it still isn’t too late.
Take a deep breath and swear on being gentle to your skin and for this, promise yourself to replace your body care products with chemical-free Body Butters!
Let’s read about Body Butters because you deserve to have pulpier and healthier skin throughout your life!
Body Butter - A Must-Have Product
Body butter - it feels smooth, silky, and buttery, to say the name, and not only it feels so, but it also provides the same goodness. The human body has a Skin Barrier that may get cracked, dry, and itchy due to specific environmental and physical issues like cold weather and inadequate hydration.
Such compromised skin can also lead to Eczema and Psoriasis, so it’s always better to take care of it before it’s too late, and body butter can save you.
Let’s crack some spell-binding benefits of body butter.
Benefits of Body Butter - Natural & Nourishing
● The body butter softens rough spots of your skin, moisturizes, and removes scars when applied daily.
● It contains essential oils, nourishing nuts oil, mild plant-based ingredients that help skin rejuvenation.
● Body butter acts as a nourishing and regenerative product that penetrates deep into the skin and provides superior moisture.
● The poor scalp loses all of its moisture due to rough water and even-harsh chemical products. With Body Butters, help it revitalize dry and stressed hair.
● The mild and calming fragrance of body butter also helps to lift the mood.
● Body butters can be used to remove sticky and layered makeup without any damage to the skin like makeup wipes do.
● Forget the dry patches on the knee, elbow, forehead, or back of the ear by getting into the gentle care of creamy body butter.
● Body Butters also help you stay away from stretch marks or heal the previous stretch marks by providing proper nutrition and moisturization to the area.
What is Body Butter Made of?
Natural Body Butters are a combination of liquid oils and semi-solid butter. Every ingredient has its own world of exclusive benefits, and we cannot resist sharing some of these;
● Mango Butter
The mango body butter is best known for maintaining the suppleness, softness, and radiance of the whole body, including skin and hair. It stimulates hair growth and exclusively reduces aging signs by fighting wrinkles and fine lines.
● Shea Butter
The King - Shea Butter is well-known for providing moisturization to extreme dry skins. It helps treat Acne and Blemishes, reduces Inflammation, soothes Itching/Peeling, Anti-Aging support, skin’s Elasticity Restoration, treating Stretch Marks, and what not!
● Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is the ultimate deep nourishment. Topically, it helps reduce Inflammation, maintains moisture, and helps wound healing. It also contains some antimicrobial properties that make it the best choice for treating acne.
● Avocado Oil.
Avocado oil works wonders by calming the itchy skin and replenishing the dry skin. It deeply hydrates and moisturizes the skin to lock in all the good stuff. Further, it provides and maintains a skin barrier for ultraviolet radiation and protects against any upcoming damages.
All the benefits of body butter and its ingredients seem so lovely, but what if you still get a chemical-based body butter? Nay, you can’t play with your skin just to heal it temporarily.
Then how would you find the best organic and natural body butter?
Is it possible to get purely natural and trustworthy body butter? Why not! And we have a sneak-peak - Lather Green.
Let’s explore the reasons, without any ado!
Lather Green- Where Wonder Begins
Lather Green is the right place to get 100% pure bath and body products with natural ingredients. At Lather Green, you will find the best handmade products prepared with meticulous care and attention.
Lather Green affectionately makes body butter, body scrubs, soaps, and much more for their customers without comprom